Thursday, September 3, 2009

Illness is upon us!

Sunday night I became sick. And it sucks and long story short is that I've missed four days of school because of a really bad sinus infection. I haven't been this sick since Mardi Gras. Why couldn't I get sick over the summer? Ugh.

Anyway, since my blog is about senior year I'll tell you how it's been going so far.

The first day was fun and my classes are pretty good. 1st block is going to rock (Oh yeah, quick note: My school goes by "blocks" because we only have four 90 minute classes a semester). 2nd won't be so bad, but it's math and I'm not a math whiz. 3rd I had to change out of a dreadful BS movie class and I'm now taking digital imaging which should be fun and helpful for my Youtube skills. 4th block is ALL Freshman and Sophomores. It's called High School 101 and you learn about how to organize and things like that. All stuff someone beginning high school needs to know about. Obviously I'm not just beginning high school. I feel ridiculous.

Friday night was my school's first football game of the season. Go Cats!
I got all dolled up for the occasion. Well, I wouldn't say "dolled up". It was more like war paint and awesome stuff like that as you can see here:
Photobucket

I love being themed and all decked out for events!
I was the only girl that I saw who went all out like I did :(
Oh well. Sucks to be them. So anyway the game was really fun and after I spent the night at my friend, Brittany's house. The next day I went with my friend Coy to breakfast and to see the movie "Taking Woodstock" which I thought was very good. I mainly wanted to see it so I could see Demetri Martin up on the silver screen. He did a good job in that role. I recommend that you see it.

Also, as I said before Sunday evening I became ill and I haven't been to school since. I'll be returning tomorrow and I can't wait to get all caught up. I hate missing school.

Yesterday I missed the foreign language club's first meeting. We're called Fresdela (Fr= French, es= Spanish, de= German, and the la= Latin).
Anyway, I missed elections and stuff like that :(
This coming Tuesday is the first drama club meeting and I'm super excited!
I'm going to say now that I can hardly act, I just think it's really fun and a great way to spend time with friends.

Okay, this has gone on too long.
Bye Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment