Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School? Already?

Hi all! Just a quick update on the night before school starts up again. At the beginning of the summer I kind of couldn't wait for school to start again, but now I have mixed emotions. In a way I'm glad schools starting because that means more friend time, more memories to make, drama club starting up again, and all that good stuff. But now it seems like I rushed my summer and I didn't enjoy it as much as I should've. I feel like there's more summer things to do and it actually doesn't feel like I'm going back to school tomorrow. It just feels like I have plans or something. I am dreading school because of the fact that I hardly read my books and I'm sparknotes-ing the rest. I hope it doesn't screw up my grade in my class if I don't do that great on my test and oral report. OY! I'm not even in school yet and I'm still stressing! This can't be good..

Well, I just can't wait for the fun things from school to start happening.
It should all turn out good, right? Hopefully? Maybe? I'm praying it does.

I'll let you know how my first day goes...

Until tomorrow, bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment