Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting Back on Track

Hi all!

Friday I returned to school. Already, I am sleep deprived and way too far behind. I want to get completely back on track by homecoming week which is the week after next. I'm so stressed out.
But I shan't bore you with my woes.

Fun stuff!

On Tuesday we had our first Drama Club meeting after school and it was SO FUN! We did improvisation with a partner and afterward we had to introduce ourselves. I partnered up with my friend Hillary and she was super nervous, but ended up doing better than me lol.
If there is a drama club or something of the sort at your school, I highly recommend that you join in on the fun. Even if you can't act, you can still help with behind the scenes stuff.

The next drama meeting is tomorrow after school...can't wait!

When we have drama club elections I'm going to run for treasurer or something like that. Fingers crossed please! :)

Alright, that's enough about drama club. In my English class we've begun reading The Grapes of Wrath. It's okay so far. I find some of it funny. Like the turtle chapter and the homicide explanation part. Sounds very odd if you haven't read it.

One last thing. I'm auditioning for a collab channel on youtube called sugaryvlogs.
They're pretty much awesome in every way possible.
Wish me luck :)

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment