Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Homecoming week!

Hi guys!

I LOVE homecoming week! It's amazing and so fun. So here are the themed days for this week:
Monday-Pajama Day
Tuesday-Superhero Day
Wednesday-Celebrity/Character Day
Thursday-Mismatch Day
Friday-Red and Black Day (School Colors)

On Monday I wore Eeyore PJ bottoms with my Eeyore slippers and a cute hoodie because as you might know, I LOVE DISNEY :D

On Tuesday I wanted to be an original Superhero. One that I created and that no one else would be. Well, I did it amazingly!
I was YouTube Girl!!
Only one person knew who I was immediately. I had to explain to the rest of them. I would say "I'm YouTube Girl! Protecting the world one spam comment at a time!". Well, I thought it was a good idea, anyway.

Today I was Clara Bow (an actress from the 1920's). Basically, my costume was the same thing as my Murder Mystery party costume, give or take my hairdo.

I'll let you know in a weekend blog (if I remember to do one), what I did for Thursday and Friday. And hopefully by then there will be pictures to post :)

Thursday is a bonfire/pep rally for the game on Friday and we're burning a viking!
Details later, haha!

I cannot wait for Friday! That is the actual homecoming day. After school is over it is preparation time for the homecoming parade! The drama club is doing a float with the theme of Michael Jackson's Thriller. I'm doing the makeup and we are gonna look scary awesome!!

Oh, speaking of drama club. I ran for club president and I won! I'm super happy about it. Thanks to all who voted for me!

Okay, back to the main subject.
So the parade will be awesome and hopefully we'll win like last year.
After the parade, is the game and our team has been sucking so I doubt that we'll win, but hopefully my friends and I will still have a fun time.
And finally, after the game, is the homecoming dance, which is totally informal. Nothing fancy. I think it's a good idea to not have a big, formal dance for homecoming because if we did it would be a bit too much for homecoming.

Well, I'm all written out so I'll talk to you all later!

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment