Sunday, October 18, 2009

Long time, no see.

Well, well, well. Hello again blog!
Not having a computer of my own at the moment and having bus loads of work sure takes time of out blogging.
I've been super stressed and under a lot of pressure. I am not handing any of it well.
It's times like this where I just want to say fuck it all, even though I can't or I'd be screwing myself over.
UGHHHHH.

I'm just not having it. I feel like ranting, but not saying anything at all. So whenever I feel like ranting, I'll insert a bunch of "UGHHH's" or something.

Drama Club had auditions for the play we are presenting called "Scandal at Hampton Estate". It seems pretty cool. It's a murder mystery with a pretty sweet twist ending.
I tried out for Ellie Hampton and Patricia Indigo. I'd rather have Ellie. she's a southern, dimwit who married rich. Funny character. Indigo is a bitch and I think it's fun to play the mean, bitchy characters. I'm not quite sure how my audition went, it wasn't bad, but I just have to sit here and wait it out.

I am taking the ACT's on Saturday which only adds to the stress that I am taking on.
I'm nervous and I feel completely unprepared. UGHHHHH.

In other stress-related news:
I have mid-term finals coming up in about a week.
I am failing two classes.
I have no idea what the hell is going on in my 3rd block and I HATE that class with a passion and I need to get out of it.
:((((((((((((((((( UGHGHHHHHHHH!

Okay, I need to stop thinking about all of this before I explode.
I'll try to write more often.
Until next time, bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment