Monday, August 24, 2009

The Woes of a Procrastinator

Hi all! Just wanted everyone to know that my party was so cool and I plan to do another murder mystery party again near Christmas time :) If anyone is wondering where I bought it from here's the link:
http://www.great-murder-mystery-games.com/final-curtain.html


My friends Hillary, April, and Coy won the mystery by guessing that my friend Courtney was the killer. Congrats guys!
Picture Time!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Here's the thing, I like to read. I'll admit it's not my most favorite thing to do and at times I'd rather be watching Youtube videos, but on occasion I sit down and read what I consider to be a good book. With that said I have to admit that I also hate to read. That is, I hate it when I'm forced to read a book that I would have no interest in, reading a book on a deadline, and only reading it for grading purposes. The required summer reading for my honors English class is still not done. And I have about 24 hours to get it done. I've said it before and I'll say it again and many more times after that, I am a procrastiantor. I hate being one and I wish I was a person that got everything done early and way before the due date. In my mind though, I always tell myself, "Why do it now? You have plenty of time! Just sit back, relax, and watch Gilmore Girls, or go surf the web, or take a long nap". Then a week later when my history project is due I slap something together and whine about the 'C' I got even though in my mind I know I could have done better and I could have gotten it done earlier. Even as I type I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to be reading my books, but no I'm blogging! Ugh, I need to go to a Procrastiantors Anonymous program or something, but the meetings would probably always be put off...

Ug! Talk to you guys later..

No comments:

Post a Comment