Thursday, August 20, 2009

Promise..

It's amazing to me that a week from now I'll be back in school already. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of those weird ones that actually enjoys school. It's just that I don't want to go back just yet. This is my last summer as a "child". This time next year I'm going to be getting ready for college. God, that is so scary to me.

Just a few moments ago I received a birthday card in the mail, also some E.L.F. makeup and a Ben Nye product for my 1920's birthday makeup. I'm really excited about this birthday. This is my first actually birthday party that I've had in a long time. I usually just celebrate my birthday with my mom, dad, and brother. Even though they're great, it's nice to have friends back in my life again after my horrible first two years of high school. Which I won't get into right now. I know this is a blog about a high school senior even though I keep going on about my birthday and all of that. I promise it will actually be used for what I said it would be used for. Just give it a week..promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment